- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Three Foil Cross
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
|Research into the "Threes" Phenomena - Herb O. Buckland|
My views of the "Threes" phenomena have changed over the years. Whereas many decades ago I began collecting various patterns-of-three examples as if they constituted some fundamental universal law, I have come to realize that many of the so-called universals exist with what may be termed an auxiliary pattern. Namely, a 3-to-1 ratio that I alternatively describe as a 3-into-1, 3-from-1, or 3-as-1, though these proportions can be turned around to read 1-into-3, 1-from-3, or 1-as-3, whether one uses numbers, letters, symbols, sounds, etc., mix or match as you will. . .
People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.
|Trivia comes from the Latin word Trivum; which was the foundation for learning that lead to the Quadrivium. It includes the foundations of grammar (the language), logic (to reason) and rhetoric (to persuade). It's the connectivity of everything that creates knowledge.|