- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Three Foil Cross
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
|Three guys in prison|
Three guys are convicted of a very
serious crime,and they're all sentenced
to twenty years in solitary confinement.
They're each allowed one thing to bring
into the cell with them.
The first guy asks for a big stack of
The second guy asks for his wife.
And the third guy asks for two hundred
cartons of cigarettes.
At the end of the twenty years, they
open up the first guy's cell. He comes
out and says, "I studied so hard.
I'm so bright now, I could be a lawyer.
It was terrific."
They open up the second guy's door.
He comes out with his wife, and they've
got five new kids. He says. "It was the
greatest thing of my life. My wife and
I have never been so close. I have a
beautiful new family. I love it."
They open up the third guy's door, and
he's slapping at his pockets, going
"Anybody got a match?"
A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth - and endures all the rest.
The late Dr. Alan Dundes, Professor of Folklore and Anthropology at the University of California Berkeley writes on and on and on about things that come in threes.Read The Number Three In American Culture