- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Bridge - Three Questions
- Three Foil Cross
|Three guys in prison|
Three guys are convicted of a very
serious crime,and they're all sentenced
to twenty years in solitary confinement.
They're each allowed one thing to bring
into the cell with them.
The first guy asks for a big stack of
The second guy asks for his wife.
And the third guy asks for two hundred
cartons of cigarettes.
At the end of the twenty years, they
open up the first guy's cell. He comes
out and says, "I studied so hard.
I'm so bright now, I could be a lawyer.
It was terrific."
They open up the second guy's door.
He comes out with his wife, and they've
got five new kids. He says. "It was the
greatest thing of my life. My wife and
I have never been so close. I have a
beautiful new family. I love it."
They open up the third guy's door, and
he's slapping at his pockets, going
"Anybody got a match?"
|Ida Scott Taylor|
"Ida Scott Taylor once wrote: Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering." ~ Lucas Scott (One Tree Hill)