- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Baskets
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Wise Monkeys
|cool, calm, and collected|
Cliché [of a person] very calm and poised. For example, James did very well in his TV appearances. He stayed cool, calm, and collected. The bad news didn't seem to distress Jane at all. She remained cool, calm, and collected.
Source: McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
|Abbott and Costello|
Now, on the St. Louis team we have Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third.
|Herb O Buckand has an enormous interest in the structure of threes and has been collecting and examining these concepts for years. He has an exciting website for his Threseology Research Journal located at http://www.threesology.org. Here he delves into concepts in threes in many different areas. He is a true generalist.|