- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Three Furies
- Trinity symbol
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Three Foil Cross
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Three Baskets
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Wise Monkeys
- Bible threes
|cool, calm, and collected|
Cliché [of a person] very calm and poised. For example, James did very well in his TV appearances. He stayed cool, calm, and collected. The bad news didn't seem to distress Jane at all. She remained cool, calm, and collected.
Source: McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Give a man a fish, and you’ll feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he’ll buy a funny hat.
Talk to a hungry man about fish, and you’re a consultant.