- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Three Foil Cross
|cool, calm, and collected|
Cliché [of a person] very calm and poised. For example, James did very well in his TV appearances. He stayed cool, calm, and collected. The bad news didn't seem to distress Jane at all. She remained cool, calm, and collected.
Source: McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
"I will give thrice so much land to any well-deserving friend; but in the way of bargain, mark me, I will cavil on the ninth part of a hair."
|Memory itself works on the concept of threes. The first time you observe something it's unique. The second time observe the same thing it becomes understood like a pattern. The third time observe the same thing you have a pattern to reference and it becomes known.|