- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Baskets
- Three Wise Monkeys
|cool, calm, and collected|
Cliché [of a person] very calm and poised. For example, James did very well in his TV appearances. He stayed cool, calm, and collected. The bad news didn't seem to distress Jane at all. She remained cool, calm, and collected.
Source: McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
In my third novel there is an actual black hole that swallows everything you love.
|There are three ways to enter your thoughts into the Book of Threes. 1). You can join and request author rights by contacting us. 2). If you want to remain anonymous, log in with username: anonymous, and password: guest. 3). You can send us your ideas using Contact Us and we will enter the info for you.