- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Bible threes
|Three Englishmen and a Welshman Tale|
Three Englishman walk into a bar and spot a Welshman sitting alone at a table.
One fellow said to the others, 'Let's pick a fight with that Welshman over there.'
He went over to the Welshman and said, 'St David was a flippin' sissy.'
The second Englishman now tried his luck and said to the Welshman, 'St David was a stupid fool that wore a dress!'
The last Englishman told his friends he knew how to rile the Welshman and bounced up to the table and yelled, 'St David was an Englishman!'
The Welshman replied, calmly, 'That's what your mates were trying to tell me.'
After three years’ study, you want to tell the world; after three more, you hardly want to move an inch.
His dream is establishing a small museum, so named "MUSEUM OF 3 (or 3 MUSEM)" in the near future. Here is an article that a Korean journalist wrote about Young Kyoon Kim.
Read the article in the Features Link . . .