- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Three Foil Cross
|Magic Three writing assignment|
When writing, remember to use THREE examples in a series to make a point. This helps you, the author, to paint a picture for the reader. It also helps you to develop complex sentences.
Look at these photographs (in the pdf file below) and write a description using the Magic Three! Circle your three words.
EXAMPLE: In the woods, I would spend hours listening to the wind rustle the leaves, watching the birds soar, and smellingthe sweet fragrance of the forest.
Copyright 2003 R.G. Meyer and Southern Regional ETTC. Full permission granted for classroom use only.
Drink not the third glass, which thou canst not tame, when once it is within thee.
|If you wish to enter information anonymously, use the Contact Us link and send the entry directly to the administrator. You do not need a registered account using this method. You can also use this to send comments, criticisms, or suggestions.