- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Three Foil Cross
|Magic Three writing assignment|
When writing, remember to use THREE examples in a series to make a point. This helps you, the author, to paint a picture for the reader. It also helps you to develop complex sentences.
Look at these photographs (in the pdf file below) and write a description using the Magic Three! Circle your three words.
EXAMPLE: In the woods, I would spend hours listening to the wind rustle the leaves, watching the birds soar, and smellingthe sweet fragrance of the forest.
Copyright 2003 R.G. Meyer and Southern Regional ETTC. Full permission granted for classroom use only.
When you are fitted in a racing car and you race to win, second or third place is not enough.
|Memory itself works on the concept of threes. The first time you observe something it's unique. The second time observe the same thing it becomes understood like a pattern. The third time observe the same thing you have a pattern to reference and it becomes known.|