- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Bible threes
|Magic Three writing assignment|
When writing, remember to use THREE examples in a series to make a point. This helps you, the author, to paint a picture for the reader. It also helps you to develop complex sentences.
Look at these photographs (in the pdf file below) and write a description using the Magic Three! Circle your three words.
EXAMPLE: In the woods, I would spend hours listening to the wind rustle the leaves, watching the birds soar, and smellingthe sweet fragrance of the forest.
Copyright 2003 R.G. Meyer and Southern Regional ETTC. Full permission granted for classroom use only.
I have won on Honda and Yamaha so maybe it is interesting to win with a third team, Ducati, who are Italian.
|Join our site and share your ideas. Engage people from around the world. Communicate. After you register for a free account you can share your thoughts. It's simple, fast and fun.|