- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Baskets
- Three Wise Monkeys
|Art - Design|
National Air and Space Museum,
Center for Earth and Planetary Studies
Accession no. ASU-IPF-181
Located in the constellation Sagittarius, this beautiful, often-photographed nebula is a dynamic cloud of gas and dust where many stars are born. One of the massive stars at the nebula’s center was born approximately 100,000 years ago. Scientists dispute the nebula’s distance from our solar system but generally agree it is somewhere between 2,200 and 9,000 light years away.
The possibility of stepping into a higher plane is quite real for everyone. It requires no force or effort or sacrifice. It involves little more than changing our ideas about what is normal.
|If you wish to enter information anonymously, use the Contact Us link and send the entry directly to the administrator. You do not need a registered account using this method. You can also use this to send comments, criticisms, or suggestions.