- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Three Foil Cross
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
|Art - Design|
National Air and Space Museum,
Center for Earth and Planetary Studies
Accession no. ASU-IPF-181
Located in the constellation Sagittarius, this beautiful, often-photographed nebula is a dynamic cloud of gas and dust where many stars are born. One of the massive stars at the nebula’s center was born approximately 100,000 years ago. Scientists dispute the nebula’s distance from our solar system but generally agree it is somewhere between 2,200 and 9,000 light years away.
"Pair up in Threes."
During spring training at the Ft. Lauderdale stadium, I was making the player do wind sprints after a tough loss. I was looking at Dave Righetti, Bob Shirley, and my son Dale when I said this.
His dream is establishing a small museum, so named "MUSEUM OF 3 (or 3 MUSEM)" in the near future. Here is an article that a Korean journalist wrote about Young Kyoon Kim.
Read the article in the Features Link . . .