- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Bible threes
|Art - Design|
National Air and Space Museum,
Center for Earth and Planetary Studies
Accession no. ASU-IPF-181
Located in the constellation Sagittarius, this beautiful, often-photographed nebula is a dynamic cloud of gas and dust where many stars are born. One of the massive stars at the nebula’s center was born approximately 100,000 years ago. Scientists dispute the nebula’s distance from our solar system but generally agree it is somewhere between 2,200 and 9,000 light years away.
|The Good Guys|
Dan Stark says "whenever a person asks three questions in a row he is a perp."
WORDS AND NUMBERS: MATHEMATICAL DIMENSIONS OF RHETORIC - how numbers function rhetorically by influencing persuasive appeals, the structure of messages, and our use of .language.