- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Bridge - Three Questions
- Three Foil Cross
|Art - Design|
National Air and Space Museum,
Center for Earth and Planetary Studies
Accession no. ASU-IPF-181
Located in the constellation Sagittarius, this beautiful, often-photographed nebula is a dynamic cloud of gas and dust where many stars are born. One of the massive stars at the nebula’s center was born approximately 100,000 years ago. Scientists dispute the nebula’s distance from our solar system but generally agree it is somewhere between 2,200 and 9,000 light years away.
|Arthur C. Clarke|
The intelligent minority of this world will mark 1 January 2001 as the real beginning of the 21st century and the Third Millennium.
WORDS AND NUMBERS: MATHEMATICAL DIMENSIONS OF RHETORIC - how numbers function rhetorically by influencing persuasive appeals, the structure of messages, and our use of .language.