- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Baskets
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Wise Monkeys
|Pickering Wind Tricycle|
|Art - Design|
Pickering Wind Tricycle
Gelatin silver print
6.5" x 7.5"
National Air and Space Museum,
National Air and Space Museum Archives
Accession no. 85-10832
Unidentified man wearing overalls and cycling cap poses as if riding a Pickering Wind Tricycle along a dirt track, probably a racetrack. The apparatus was built by William H. Pickering, of Boston, Massachusetts.
|J. W. Cross's life of George Eliot|
"It is not a Life at all. It is a Reticence, in three volumes.''
|Join our site and share your ideas. Engage people from around the world. Communicate. After you register for a free account you can share your thoughts. It's simple, fast and fun.|