- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Three Foil Cross
Meaning: It is a military phrase: A million dollar wound is one that doesn't tear you apart but it takes you out of action for a few months and as a result may save your life. Bottom line. It gives you a brief and welcome respite from the horrors of war. For example, Forrest Gump said "I got shot in the buttox and they told me it was a million-dollar wound, but I haven't seen any of that money yet."
In prehistoric times, mankind often had only two choices in crisis situations: fight or flee. In modern times, humor offers us a third alternative; fight, flee - or laugh.