- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Bridge - Three Questions
- Three Foil Cross
Meaning: It is a military phrase: A million dollar wound is one that doesn't tear you apart but it takes you out of action for a few months and as a result may save your life. Bottom line. It gives you a brief and welcome respite from the horrors of war. For example, Forrest Gump said "I got shot in the buttox and they told me it was a million-dollar wound, but I haven't seen any of that money yet."
By that point, I had started taking singing lessons. And after the first session, I mean, I was surprised that the windows didn't shatter. And after the third session, I really didn't know where this voice had come from.
WORDS AND NUMBERS: MATHEMATICAL DIMENSIONS OF RHETORIC - how numbers function rhetorically by influencing persuasive appeals, the structure of messages, and our use of .language.