- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
"There are three faithful friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money".
Ben Franklin. From the Philadelphia Almanac and Citizens' Manual.
WORDS AND NUMBERS: MATHEMATICAL DIMENSIONS OF RHETORIC - how numbers function rhetorically by influencing persuasive appeals, the structure of messages, and our use of .language.