- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Three Foil Cross
|now or never|
Meaning: Do it now. For example, "Regarding the job opportunity, it's now or never."
"... Which suggests something about media and war: it's not just that events happen and the media documents and presents them. There is a third element: what the public is ready to accept, what the public wants to know."
WORDS AND NUMBERS: MATHEMATICAL DIMENSIONS OF RHETORIC - how numbers function rhetorically by influencing persuasive appeals, the structure of messages, and our use of .language.