- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Three Foil Cross
|Three Jewish men buy a movie theater.|
Three Jewish men buy a movie theater. They look over the place, and the first man comments "we should put plush velvet on the seats, this way people will come from all over". The second guy say "no, we should put vinal on the seats, it clea ns easier and is less expensive". The third guy says "no, you're both wrong. We should first put tuckasses in the seats!"
Man has three friends on whose company he relies.
His dream is establishing a small museum, so named "MUSEUM OF 3 (or 3 MUSEM)" in the near future. Here is an article that a Korean journalist wrote about Young Kyoon Kim.
Read the article in the Features Link . . .