- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Baskets
- Three Wise Monkeys
- Bible threes
|Three Jewish men buy a movie theater.|
Three Jewish men buy a movie theater. They look over the place, and the first man comments "we should put plush velvet on the seats, this way people will come from all over". The second guy say "no, we should put vinal on the seats, it clea ns easier and is less expensive". The third guy says "no, you're both wrong. We should first put tuckasses in the seats!"
|Grattan, Henry (1746-1820)|
"At twenty, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; at forty, the judgement; afterward, proportion of character."
The late Dr. Alan Dundes, Professor of Folklore and Anthropology at the University of California Berkeley writes on and on and on about things that come in threes.Read The Number Three In American Culture